Thursday, August 23, 2007


After a long day, there is nothing like ice cream....nummy.
We found a merry-go-round. You all know how much I LOVE horses. I was in heaven, and I had to kiss every horse on my way onto and off of the merry-go-round.
Right beside the merry-go-round was a cool playground. I stayed on the swings for most of the time we were there.
This was an interesting rainbow climber...I got to the second rung and couldn't figure out where to go....hmmmm.


This guy fancied himself the playgroup police and followed me and mom around telling us we were doing things wrong and not using the playgroup equipment properly because Mom was adapting the equipment to make it fun for me. When Mom finally explained that I had trouble using the equipment and needed some help and asked him to please allow us to just play, he got really mad and walked off in a huff, but soon found some other kids to police. Here he is making sure Sage gets off the spinner after a set number of spins...

No comments: