Thursday, August 30, 2007

Valley Forge -- Way too much walking!






We went to Valley Forge on Thursday when my cousins were here. By Thursday I was DONE with all the walking. I decided to protest and spent most of my time on my bum. We walked from the visitors center up to one of the cabin locations to learn about life when Washington and the Continental Army were stationed here. The ranger leading the walk kept holding everyone up to wait for me. Finally Mom had to tell him that if the group stops, Megan stops, but if the group keeps walking, I will eventally catch up. First I had to stop and smell the flowers!


Me on one of the re-creations of the cannons. Can you imagine firing one of these?



I loved climbing the walls outside the visitors center. I would slide down on my bum after climbing up. Dirty bum, happy kid!

No comments: