Monday, August 20, 2007

Little Megan, Big Green Lady





We finally made it to the Staten Island Ferry and met up with my cousins and two of my aunts. Aunt Amy flew in from San Antonio with my cousins Scout, Sage, and Henry. Aunt Kendra, who lives in Manhattan, brought Stella for me to see. We went on the ferry to see the Statue of Liberty, but I was more interested in sitting with Stella. Kendra let me hold her. Don't I look all grown up? I almost dropped Stella right after this picture was taken. Oops! Then I went outside and saw the statue and sat with my aunt Amy for awhile. I am getting too big for my mom. She drives me crazy, and I'd rather be with just about anyone than her. She also kept bugging me to take my picture. Puhleeese.

2 comments:

k e n d r a said...

Wow, that picture of Megan with Stella is so cute- one of the best pics that I've seen! She is a great cousin to Stella Louna. Thanks Megan!

Jake Likes BYU said...

I like the title "Little Megan, Big Green Lady". It's funny to me, I don't know why.