Thursday, August 30, 2007

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

Breakfast yesterday morning. I put a slice of bread on her plate with some eggs. Came back from shower to find 8 pieces of bread on her plate -- apparently Megan is no longer a fan of crusts, or, the 2 inches of bread that touch the crusts! P.S. She didn't touch the eggs, which she absolutely HAD to have.
Yes, that is the ENTIRE bottle of squeeze cheese on her plate. Minus the little squirts I put in her 5 Ritz cracker sandwiches and what she managed to scoop off the plate and eat straight....bleck! Count my blessings --- it all ended up on the plate, and not on the floor. I always said she had deadly aim (usually it is in regards to stepping on toes).
You think I would learn....



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh Megan! Your stories make me laugh. You are too much fun!!!