Monday, August 20, 2007

Little Megan, Big Apple


So this weekend I went up to New York City with my mom and my brother and sister. Roar, my lion, came with me to keep me company. Our first job, when we finally made it into the big city, was to find a place to park. That took a lot of time and I was pretty done with the car by the time we found a place. Guess where we finally parked? Right outside the church that was in the movie National Treasure -- remember Heere at the Wall? Corner of Wall Street and Broadway? It was really different than in the movie. Outside there were lots of people selling really cool sunglasses, little statues, and tee shirts. I wanted to stop at every table, and it drove my mom crazy cause I kept trying to pick stuff up and the people kept trying to convince my mom to buy the stuff for me. As if I need any help convincing mom to buy me stuff! Really!

No comments: