Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ohh, that shimery stuff looks neat on the carpet!!!!

So, Mom had to take aunt Amy and my cousins to the airport on Saturday. It ended up being a pretty long trip, since they had to go all the way to New York City. There wasn't a spot for me in the car, so I stayed home with Dad for the day. Dad got really busy cleaning the house to help Mom out since we were going to host a fireside for our church the next night. He put me in front of High School Musical 2 and thought I would stay put....hee hee hee. He does not know me very well, huh? Anyway, I decided that I would try on a little of Mom's makeup, but before I could get too far into my experiment, I accidentally dumped Mom's MAC eye shimmer all over the carpet...it was such a pretty pearly pink color....I think it did a great job of jazzing up Mom and Dad's carpet. Dad didn't think so. He got it cleaned up before Mom came home, but Mom was pretty upset. Who knew eye shimmer could cost $20???? I guess it was the only expensive makeup in Mom's basket...Leave it to me to find the one expensive thing and get into it!!! I have an uncanny knack for that. Too bad Dad didn't take a picture of my masterpiece before he cleaned up. I wish I could have shown you how cool it looked.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Sounds like it looked pretty. Thank goodness your mom loves you, huh?

Anonymous said...

Good words.